Mangalam Sadan, A-445, Mangalam Marg, Indira Nagar, Lucknow-226016, U.P, India.
You Can Help
(1) The basic object of the institution will be to undertake or motivate the undertaking of
scientific research in respect of disabled (e.g. physically handicapped, afflicted by natural
calamities or accidents, and mentally retarded) persons and to undertake the required social
and economic steps based on results of research regarding such persons.
(2) To provide prompt service and help to the disabled, the crippled and persons afflicted by
natural calamities or accidents:
(a.) by treating them, or making arrangements for their treatment.
(b.) by arranging, thereafter, for their necessary limb fitting or rehabilitation.
(c.) through research-based activities, necessary publicity and extension programmes.
(3) To carry out welfare work amongst disabled children:
(a.) by arranging residential facilities for proper care, rehabilitation and training of
mentally retarded children.
(b.) by arranging residential facilities for proper care, rehabilitation and training of the
(4) To implement schemes relating to education and welfare of boys and girls at all levels.
(5) To render assistance to a destitute, helpless and disabled person, and arrange for necessary
treatment, after-care, training, rehabilitation and accommodation, etc.
(6) To arrange for various scientific research projects relating to physically handicapped, the
displaced, the mentally retarded and the persons afflicted by natural calamities or accidents.
(7) To render necessary assistance to institutions having similar objectives and to receive
assistance from such institutions.